Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2015

A 3' by 6' Table Covered With Goodies

Dear family, 
I love you all to pieces! I don’t get to write you too many more letters by hand, so I’m writing this. Just so you know, we have a 3’ by 6’ table totally covered with goodies. It’s heavenly. I absolutely love my companion and district. We all grow closer each day.
I am in love with the MTC because the spirit here seems to be endless. Each day I feel of God’s love for me and each of His children. He wants us all to be happy.
I want to bear my testimony to you that I know that my Redeemer lived, died, and lives again. His atonement is infinite and makes all things possible to us. I love Him and want to be like Him. I want to turn others towards Him. The Book of Mormon is true and testifies of our Savior. I love this gospel and know that it will bless all who accept it.
Thanks for all you do! You guys are the bomb! Love you. 
Love, Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment